URBAN MALE RETURNS
Urban Male offers a no questions asked 30 day return policy on all goods, except special orders, bespoke items & pierced jewellery (such as earrings & body jewellery), this does not affect your statutory rights.
We ask that items are returned unworn and in a saleable condition. Once received we aim to make a refund within 48 hours and can only refund customers using the same process as the payment was made.
Orders returned within the UK can be returned free of charge using our returns service. Please note that to qualify for free returns our returns process must be followed. We cannot refund any return postage costs.
Orders returned from outside of the UK for unwanted goods will be at your cost.
If returning a single item to us from an order placed under a multi-buy offer (eg. 3 for 2) the balance refunded will take into account the full retail price of the retained item(s) and not 50% of the full offer price. Therefore, when returning a single item, we strongly advise customers to opt for an exchange rather than refund to take full advantage of this offer. Returning two of the three items will see a refund made up to the full price of the third item that has been retained.
If your order arrives damaged or is faulty then please contact us before a return is made.
FREE UK RETURNS
How to Return Your Order:
- Re-pack your unwanted item and make sure you enclose your order number and reason for return with the item, for example ‘Refund’ or ‘Exchange’
- Download, print & attach our UK returns label to the package and make sure it is sealed, also add your ‘from’ address to the label
- Take the package to your local Post Office and ask at the counter for proof of postage
- The counter staff will take the parcel and give you proof that it has been posted. Please note that parcels cannot be posted into a letter box, they must be taken to a counter and your proof of postage is your guarantee to receive a refund or exchange
- Please note that items of body jewellery, pierced earrings or another type of piercing jewellery can NOT be returned, this is due to health and hygiene reasons and does not affect your statutory rights
EU & INTERNATIONAL RETURNS
We advise customers that when returning items they should use an insured postal service as per distance selling regulations the item is your responsibility until returned to us.
WHEN RETURNING AN ITEM PLEASE DOWNLOAD, PRINT AND FILL OUT THE FOLLOWING FORM
If you fail to send the form with your item then there may be a delay in processing your return.
About Your Refund or Exchange
- Once the parcel has been returned, normally within 2-3 working days, we can action either a refund or exchange
- We will confirm by email what action we have taken to keep you updated
Contact Us - Customer Care
If in doubt about how to return an item then please get in touch with our customer service team using the details below, they will be happy to help